LANGKAWI TRIP BUDGET
How much do we spend for air tickets; hotel; car rent and of course food? Can you believe RM 2200 per family to 10 persons which include air tickets from KL to Langkawi.
While averagely most Malaysians live with a monthly salary of RM 1500-RM2000 – you are not only have to eat, you need to share and pay car loan; and house loan; you left tiny bits for saving..So who say you can’t travel cheap? your mission is to be able to travel within our budget; enjoy ourselves; get together; and look look see see…you will eat at stalls; Kopitiam; and occasionally a good restaurant if our budget permitted…let share how you can do it within the budget.
1. Air Ticket :
KL to Langkawi = RM 24
Langkawi to KL = RM 24
RM48 for two way perperson is RM48x10 person =RM 480
However; you need to be fast to get cheap air tickets.. sign up of BIG member to get priority booking for cheap airticket..cool huh..
2. Car Rent at Langkawi Nissan Urvan = RM 340 (deposit rm 100 no refundable)
3. (Diesel) expenses in Langkawi = RM 50 for 3 days 2 nights
4. Eylizar Homestay Langkawi = Family room RM 300 for 2 nights – 10 persons capacity (2 King bed and 2 single Bed).big living room and big room with all facilities complete.
5. 3 Islands Hoping Langkawi = RM 35 per person = RM 300 for 10 persons.
6. Food for 3 days 2 nights at Langkawi- RM 500, it’s cheap because you can cook at the Homestay.
7. Souveniour to bring back- RM 300
It’s estimated about RM 222 per person only.